Many people slave their whole lives with the goal of retiring and then beginning to live the life of their dreams.
Unfortunately in America, by the time the average person makes it to 55+, they are too unhealthy to live their dream life.
And conventional medicine does not have the tools to help them return to health.
Functional Medicine does.
This episode teaches you how to maximize the quality of your life in your golden years.
Glutathione Breakthrough – novel delivery system raises blood levels in minutes – Interview w/Dr. Nayan Pateal
Dr. Nayan Patel is the inventor of a novel nanoparticle technology that allows him to raise your glutathione levels within 45 minutes of use.
This has ground-breaking implications for autoimmune disease, athletic performance, and anti-aging.
Learn more about the technology, the product, and how to get it in this podcast.
You can find the product here: t.ly/qqxQ
Helping People Live Their Optimal Life Through a Podcast and a Book
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 047 Dr. John Bartemus
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Dr. John Bartemus about living your optimal life by looking at the big picture instead of simply treating symptoms.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How autoimmune diseases force us to look at everything we’re exposed to so we can treat them.
- How our environment and the choices we make contribute to our overall health.
- How conventional medicine gets it wrong compared to functional medicine.
- How a book can educate people in a way that a TV spot, or YouTube video can’t.
- How writing a book gives authors authority and enables them to help others in a way that they couldn’t before.
Have you ever wondered how “21 days to flatten the curve” turned into the death of a republic? Here it is, eloquently expressed:
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative autoimmune disease often contributed to by gut-brain axis mechanisms.
Recent research shows 2 different ways that the gut microbiome could contribute to Parkinson’s disease.
New research connects imbalanced gut probiotics and induction of Grave’s disease.
How does this happen and what can you do to prevent it or treat it?
Exciting new research from multiple different labs reveals that humans do produce long-term immunity when they recover from natural COVID infection.
Many doctors and scientists worldwide are raising concerns regarding the safety and long-term consequences of the experimental biologic agents being called COVID vaccines.