Publish. Promote. Profit. Podcast – Helping People Live Their Optimal Life through a Podcast and a Book – w/Rob Kosberg
Helping People Live Their Optimal Life Through a Podcast and a Book
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 047 Dr. John Bartemus
Dr. John Bartemus is a Chiropractor, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, and Board Certified in Integrative Medicine. He is the #1 International Best-Selling author of “The Autoimmune Answer,” and he hosts the Life at Optimal podcast. Dr. Bartemus has nearly 800 videos on his YouTube channel where he shares his expertise with doctors and patients alike. Dr. Bartemus has been in full time practice for 12 years and excels at getting results with chronic disease cases where conventional medicine has failed.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Dr. John Bartemus about living your optimal life by looking at the big picture instead of simply treating symptoms.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How autoimmune diseases force us to look at everything we’re exposed to so we can treat them.
- How our environment and the choices we make contribute to our overall health.
- How conventional medicine gets it wrong compared to functional medicine.
- How a book can educate people in a way that a TV spot, or YouTube video can’t.
- How writing a book gives authors authority and enables them to help others in a way that they couldn’t before.
You can find the podcast on: iTunes Spotify Stitcher TuneIn GooglePlay C-Suite Radio iHeartRadio Amazon Music and YouTube
Understanding Autoimmune Disease – Savvy Broadcasting Ep. 53
eHealth Radio Network – What is Autoimmune Disease?
What is autoimmune disease and what causes autoimmunity?
Dr. Bartemus answers these questions and more at the link below:
Dr. Bartemus – What is Autoimmune Disease and what causes it?
Tuscon ABC Affiliate “Morning Blend” – Strategies to avoid stress eating
Missouri CBS Affiliate “Ozarks Live” – The Autoimmune Answer
Worrying COVID-19 Eating Habits – Interview with Spectrum Charlotte News Channel 1
Read the full article on the Spectrum Charlotte News Channel 1 website at the link below:
Stress Eating During COVID – Interview on “Living East Tennessee”
Stress Eating During COVID – Interview on Las Vegas “Morning Blend”